Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Birthday

So, the day before my birthday (the 24th), Sam invited me over to her house and she held a little party for me. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad she loves me enough to throw me a party.

From left to right: Sam, Val, Mariana, Isaac, Dan.


The cake Sam and I made, with Val taking the chocolate icing with her into the livingroom and then being the barmaid and serving the cake to everyone.

This is Dan after Sam, Val, and I dressed him up in some of Sam's clothes (they're guys clothes technically) and gelling his hair with some old L'Oreal (sp?) hair gel. This was the best picture we got of him. Yay lighting!

...we like to tickle and have fun. Yes, we are still kids at heart, THANK YOU. Sorry, the lighting sucks the majority of the time.

I love my friends. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I am sooo sorry I did not see you online for your birthday. I was very sad. :'( Mine is coming up soon on Feb 15th. :o)

    ReplyDelete