Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday, no doubt. It's so fun to dress up every year, even when everyone else thinks you're too old to be doing it. :P I have some wonderful pictures of all my friends dressing up. They were all so good this year! Normally at schools, you only get a handful of kids dressing up, because many think it's childish and stupid. But then again, all my friends and I act childish sometimes, but that's what makes the experience so fun and interesting! No one wants to grow up that fast! We might as well have some fun along the way.

Anyway, here's a sig I made for SOTW this week (which I now run :D). The theme is Halloween. I didn't really like it when I had finished making it, but now that I look back; it doesn't look to bad.



Here are some pictures of my friends on Halloween at school and afterwards:Sam, Val, and Dan dressed up as Aresia, Evil Haruka, and Roxas. (Aresia and Haruka are characters based off of Sam's fanfiction, which can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4472642/1/Aresias_Intro ) From left to right: Val (Evil Haruka), Sam (Aresia), Dan (Roxas), Me (Hippie), Liz (Idk what she was, but she had these awesome fangs that her dad made), Isaac (Pirate), Tanya (Idk what she was), Kaitlyn "blonde chick" (Hippie), Rae (scarecrow).

This will be my first video post, woot! Dan and me playing DDR:

Sam and Dan playing DDR:

Val, Liz, and I doing Time Warp:

3 comments:

  1. *sniff* You make me wish I was young enough to hang out with you and stuff. =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.> Slightly creepy, anon... O.o

    ReplyDelete