Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scholarships.

So we all know that hopefully I'll be off to college the year after next, and I'm already being pressured to start looking at schools and applying to scholarships. (Yay?) So, I just entered my first today, and I need all of your help. The point of the... contest, is to have the most votes for your entry. This is where you guys come in. If you would all be totally awesome and vote for my entry, that'd be wonderful and it'd help me get that one step closer to college! Thanks a ton if you vote!


Show Us Your Best Facial Feature
Brickfish
Vote | Share | Details






If you can't see that, I don't know why, and I'm not sure how to fix it... but if you click the details button, it shows you my entry. Also if you click vote, it shows a mini version. Please help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment