Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hm, let's update this, shall we?

So, I've finally gotten a facebook. And in all honestly, I hate it. It's very glitchy and unreliable, and I don't understand why people keep using it if there's so many problems with it. Everyone just adapts to the glitches and life goes on. NO! That's not how it's supposed to work! If there's a problem, you're supposed to report it or stop using the program until they fix it! That's how things are CHANGED. Anyway, the only thing I like about it is that I can keep up with my friends, which is nice. However, I do not like the feeling that I can be stalked at any time (and yes, I have fixed my privacy settings).

In other news, I've graduated! I'll be attending SUNY Plattsburgh in the Fall and my first day of classes is August 30th. I'm excited, but also sad that I'm leaving all my friends behind. I doubt we'll lose touch, though (especially with this damn social networking craze helping us out).

There have been many parties and events that I have taken pictures of since the prom, so if you'd like to take a look at those, (you guessed it!) they're on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment